Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Branch Service Partner in Yes Bank at Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
Yes Bank Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2016 for Branch Service Partner at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Yes Bank.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||Branch Service Partner
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Branch Service Partner :
Candidates can Get the Branch Service Partner Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Branch Service Partner
|Total Vacancy: 05
|Education required: Any Graduate
Account Opening & Maintenance:
- Run the processes for account opening, account maintenance & account closure related formalities as per YBL process.
- Handle customers’ enquiries and instructions, whilst ensuring that the Bank’s delivery standards are met in achieving total customer satisfaction. e.g. timely checking of account opening documentation, opening of accounts etc.
- Ensure adherence to process & documentation standards (e.g., forms/checklists, welcome calling, approvals, etc.)
- Ensure pro-active & sustained liaison with NOC, Product, Sales RM, etc. where required.
- Maintain strict vigilance on the quality of forms and documentation provided.
- Ensure timely follow up with Sales RMs of all BUs for resolution of any outstanding deferrals.
- Ensure proper scrutiny of all transactional documents submitted by the customer vis-à-vis branch checklist to ensure all that all necessary documents are submitted by the customer.
- Address all transaction related enquiries i.e. pre, during & post transaction processing & escalations.
- Ensure strong monitoring of all transactions.
Service & Quality:
- Ensure that all people, process, data & systems in the branch are well attuned to deliver consistent & superior levels of service to all customers.
- Ensure that adequate records & data pertaining to customer queries and complaints are maintained for achieving greater process efficiency.
- Ensure daily / weekly monitoring & analyses of various data points & reports that have bearing on Customer Service & process adherence.
- Coordinate with relationship managers and meet / interact with key clients on a periodic basis to stock take on service levels and customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring collection of CSS forms on periodic basis and sent to NOC.
- Implementation of 5S, ISO 9001:2000, Six Sigma standards & meet/exceed
set quality parameters conforming to the standards.
Audit & Compliance:
- Responsible to follow all process, policies as per guidelines & audit rating of the branch.
- Ensure comprehensive compliance with all internal, regulatory and statutory requirements as relevant for various product and services from a branch perspective;
- Attend to any audit findings and resolve them immediately as applicable
- Maintain highest levels of discipline (punctuality, attendance, grooming standards etc) in the office
- Ensure timely escalation of issues that is impacting business and possible solutions to address the concerns
- Manage Local Vendors /agency relationships to ensure smooth execution of transaction.
- Responsible for Branch upkeep & maintenance and control over the cost.
- Must be thorough with banking processes, regulations & guidelines across retail products.
- Comply with bank policies and procedures to ensure safety and security of bank’s and customer’s assets
|Candidate Profile :
- Should be very proficient with use of Banking Software Systems
- Should score at least 6 on 10 in proficiency with MS Excel and
- Overall Personality Must be Good & befitting the stature of the role
- Must be a person who has strong sense of personal accountability, takes
- initiative & has tremendous positive energy/enthusiasm
- Ability to balance various priorities & accomplish multiple tasks in parallel
|Last Date to Apply Online : 15 Oct 2016
|Company Profile :
YES BANK is India’s fifth largest private sector Bank, founded by Rana Kapoor in 2004. Yes Bank is the only Greenfield Bank licence awarded by the RBI in the last two decades. YES BANK is a “Full Service Commercial Bank”, and has steadily built a Corporate, Retail & SME Banking franchise, Financial Markets, Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Branch Banking, Business and Transaction Banking, and Wealth Management business lines across the country.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs