B.Tech/B.E Fresher’s required for the position Graduate Engineer Trainee in Yamaha made at Bangalore, Coimbatore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Yamaha made Hiring BE/B.Tech freshers 2015 for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Bangalore, Coimbatore. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for this job from Yamaha made.
Company Name: Yamaha made
Job Post Name: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: 0 Years
Job Location: Bangalore, Coimbatore
Salary: INR 2,50,000 – 3,25,000 P.A
Total No of Vacancy: 02
Website: http://www.Yamaha made.com
1. To co-ordinate with Sales Channels for spare parts trouble shooting in market.
2. To instruct parts management & operations to dealers.
3. System introduction at dealerships.
4. To conduct training orientation for dealers & concerned staff.
5. To keep higher service ratio at Dealership by inventory management for better customer satisfaction.
6. Money collection from Dealers.
7. To conduct Parts Sales Promotional Activities.
8. To achieve Sales targets for Parts, Lubes & Helmet Business.
9. To collect information on competitor Marketing & Sales strategies.
This is a sales profile so requires travelling to different cities for 15 days in a month.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Yamaha made its initial foray into India in 1985. Subsequently, it entered into a 50:50 joint venture with the Escorts Group in 1996. However, in August 2001, Yamaha acquired its remaining stake as well, bringing the Indian operations under its complete control as a 100% subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd, Japan. India Yamaha Motor operates from its state-of-the-art-manufacturing units at Faridabad in Haryana and Surajpur in Uttar Pradesh and produces motorcycles both for domestic and export markets. With a strong workforce of 2000 employees, India Yamaha Motor is highly customer-driven and has a countrywide network of over 400 dealers.
|Click here to Apply|