The selected candidate will be a part of the IT Support team, responsible for providing first level technical support and guidance to users in India and USA on a regular basis. He will ensure that all desktop, network and telecommunication systems are functional and agreed service levels are met.
- Providing technical and diagnostic support for all hardware/software problems.
- Maintaining overall ownership of users issue & service ensuring resolution within agreed service levels.
- Managing the helpdesk system by recording appropriate information for fault incident and resolving the fault from a remote location or by accessing the users desktop.
- Managing service requests, software installations, new computer setups, upgrades, etc.
- Supporting the following technologies: Microsoft Office 2007 products Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Internet Explorer, Windows XP, desktops, laptops, printers, networked copiers, NICs, basic LAN/WAN connectivity and others as assigned.
- Troubleshooting Network related issues.
- Troubleshooting login and domain related issues.
- Troubleshooting Operating System and general software related issues.
- Recording escalations from employees and notify the IT head on any operational escalations and complaints.
- Resolving the queries in accordance with helpdesk escalation process.
- Mandatory knowledge on N+ (Network Support) and A+ (Basic Computer).
- Knowledge of multiple desktop programs, configuration and debugging techniques.
- Strong communication skills effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to exercise judgment within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Sense of urgency and ability to manage and prioritize multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Must be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to customer support.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Candidates are requested to plan out their schedule accordingly.
- We welcome candidates from out of Mumbai. Initial Relocation Support in the form of travel and accommodation reimbursement is provided candidates who have been offered employment, as per the company policy.
- Mumbai based candidates must be staying in Navi Mumbai ,Central line & Harbour line.
- We have no rotational shifts.
- We are not looking for software developer, java, sql, C++ and software tester. Hence, we WONT consider the candidates who know the languages listed even if they hold an IT Degree.
- Candidates who have already appeared for our selection process in the last 3 months are not eligible for this opening.
- CA (Chartered Accountants) / CFA/ ICWA are NOT eligible.
- BSC-IT/BCA/MCA freshers are not eligible.
- Candidates with any other specialization are NOT eligible.
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Navi Mumbai
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E./ BCA/ Post Graduation/ MCA
Company Name : XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : XL Dynamics India is a financial services company founded in 2002. We provide niche mortgage banking services with operations in India and USA. We are focused on providing the highest quality of financial services to the US financial markets that includes forward mortgages, reverse mortgages, warehouse operations and servicing operations.
Being a technology savvy company, we have also developed our integrated technology platform to bring the best of the banking services and innovative financial products. Our experience in financial and banking industry with a blend of technology enables us to provide the most efficient and cost effective services to our customers.
Our partner in US is into mortgage banking for 31 years, and is approved by leading financial agencies such as, FHA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae
Walkin Date : 25th Jan 2015 (Sunday)
Time : 10:00AM to 11:30AM
Walkin Address : A/4, Allied digital Millennium Business Park, Mahape-400071
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016