If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
- Responsible for a variety and/or specialized functions within payroll.
- May performs one of more of the following duties: Compiles payroll data and statistics for the calculation of payroll and to perform complex analysis.
- Processes garnishment remittances and child support levies Analyzes multi-state payroll tax data and performs calculations, and ensures that payroll information is reported to federal, state and local agencies as may be required.
- Researches and responds to complex inquiries related to payroll taxes, deductions and wage withholdings.
- Prepares and creates standard and ad hoc reports and reconciles all payroll-related general ledger accounts.
- All other duties as assigned.
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Any Graduates
Company Name : Xerox
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Xerox is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries.
|Click Here to Apply|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016