Bachelors Degree Fresher’s required for the position Analyst in Xerox at Gurgaon. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Xerox Hiring Bachelors Degree freshers 2016 for Analyst at Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree can apply for this job from Xerox.
Company Name: Xerox
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Job Post Name: Analyst
Job Location: Gurgaon
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Provide day to day technical / functional support for Oracle Apps 11i & R12 systems.
2. Monitor various critical programs and processes of Oracle Apps
3. Perform impact analysis of Oracle patches
4. Pro-actively perform period- end / year – end checks
5. Organize technical team meetings and manage team to adhere SLAs.
6. Attend daily / weekly conference calls with VCPs.
7. Assesses and manages technical risk; prepares risk mitigation alternatives and recommends the appropriate alternative.
8. Escalates significant risks and issues to the program team and leadership.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Xerox services, technology and expertise enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they can operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business.
|Click here to Apply|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017