Xerox Corporation Hiring Any degree freshers 2015 for Associate at Noida. Candidates who have completed Any degree can apply for this job from Xerox Corporation.
Company Name: Xerox Corporation
Qualification: Any degree
Job Post Name: Associate
Job Location: Noida
Industry: IT/Software Industry
- Provides administrative support to business operations by performing processing tasks such as data entry, scanning, mail sorting or similar activities.
- May perform one or more of the following duties: Performs data entry of material from source documents to a computer database.
- Transcribes routine pre-coded and identifiable alphanumeric data from source document and/or phone call into an automated system.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness data.
- Performs clerical tasks in the data entry function.
- Receives and distributes incoming mail and materials.
- Candidate should possess any Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognised university
- Typically requires no previous professional experience
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Xerox Corporation is an American multinational document management corporation that produces and sells a range of color and black-and-white printers, multifunction systems, photo copiers, digital production printing presses, and related consulting services and supplies. Xerox is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut (moved from Stamford, Connecticut in October 2007), though its largest population of employees is based around Rochester, New York, the area in which the company was founded. On September 28, 2009, Xerox announced the intended acquisition of Affiliated Computer Services for $6.4 billion.Today, we are the global leader in business process and document management, helping people be more efficient so they can focus on their real business.
|Click here to Apply|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017