May perform one or more of the following: Analyzes business processes and performs needs assessments in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
- Interprets business needs and translates them into system requirements.
- Writes business specifications and forwards to technical staff for system development.
- Interprets systems specifications to develop, maintain and support automated business processes.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Configures system settings and options, plans and executes acceptance testing, and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Learns to use professional concepts.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Works on problems of limited scope.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Typically requires no previous professional experience.
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Noida
Qualification : Any Degree
Company Name : Xerox Corporation
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Xerox Corporation is an American multinational document management corporation that produces and sells a range of color and black-and-white printers, multifunction systems, photo copiers, digital production printing presses, and related consulting services and supplies. Xerox is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut ,though its largest population of employees is based around Rochester, New York, the area in which the company was founded.Today, we are the global leader in business process and document management, helping people be more efficient so they can focus on their real business.
|Click Here to Apply|
29-09-2016 , 30-09-2016