Xchanging Walk-in interview for fresher’s on 19th August – 21st August 2015 for Associates at Bangalore. BBA, B Com, BA, B.Sc graduates can apply for the opening. Grab the great job opportunity to kick start your career as a fresher. Before you apply, read the job profile clearly to get to know the eligibility criteria. Xchanging Walk-In BBA, B Com, BA, B.Sc freshers 2015 for Associates at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BBA, B Com, BA, B.Sc can apply for this job from Xchanging.
Company Name: Xchanging
Qualification: BBA, B Com, BA, B.Sc
Job Post Name: Associates
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: 20
– Complete Client / Underwriting account review
– Having complete knowledge and control on client / UW accounts, understanding and tracking of all receivable and payable funds including premium, return premium and claims settlements.
– Knowledge in generating different BOB / WCD reports and review to prioritize the day by day work
– Premium collection for due balances and timely settlement.
– Following up with clients/UW via email, calls towards collection of funds well within the warranty/SDD period and settle to underwriter
– Effective management of correspondence/queries
– Making sure to review all received correspondences and priorities day by day work
– Making sure to action all correspondences received from Clients/Underwriting team well within time frame
– Funds Allocation and reconciliation & follow CASS5 rule
– Making sure to allocate all received funds on timely manner
– Making sure to pay-out all payable return premiums/claim settlements well within set standard.
– To perform complete account review before pay-out to avoid any possible funding scenarios.
– Managing the best overall client account status
– Collection of funds within short period of time & having minimal / zero on-account fund
Skill Requisites :
– Detail understanding of general insurance process.
– Lifecycle of Insurance, terminology & should be able to articulate well on the subject.
– Good Knowledge in Basic Math functions.
– Good Communication, Analytical skills & aptitude skills.
– Pro-active, efficient & business thinking.
Any Graduates from Regular College with 60% and above.( Graduates from Banking & Insurance / Commerce / Business Administration are preferred )
Candidates with backlogs are not eligible.
Willing to work in uk shifts.
Immediate joiners are preferred
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Xchanging, PLC is listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE: XCH) and is one of the largest and fastest growing organizations provide Business Processing, Technology, Infrastructure & Procurement Services internationally for customers in almost every industry sector.
Walk-In Venue Details:-
Walk-In Date :- 19th August – 21st August 2015
Walk-In Time :- 10:00 AM to 12:00PM
Walk-In Address:- Xchanging Tower, SJR iPark EPIP Area, Whitefields Bangalore, 560 066.
Contact Person : Carol Fernandes