Xchanging Walk-in interview for fresher’s on 23rd November – 27th November for Insurance-non Voice Process at Bangalore.B.Com, B.B.A, B.A, B.Sc graduates can apply for the opening. Grab the great job opportunity to kick start your career as a fresher. Before you apply, read the job profile clearly to get to know the eligibility criteria.Xchanging Walk-In B.Com, B.B.A, B.A, B.Sc freshers 2015 for Insurance-non Voice Process at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.Com, B.B.A, B.A, B.Sc, can apply for this job from Xchanging.
Company Name: Xchanging
Qualification: B.Com, B.B.A, B.A, B.Sc
Job Post Name: Insurance-non Voice Process.
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: 10
– Complete Client / Underwriting account review
– Having complete knowledge and control on client / UW accounts, understanding and tracking of all receivable and payable funds including premium, return premium and claims settlements.
– Knowledge in generating different BOB / WCD reports and review to prioritize the day by day work.
– Premium collection for due balances and timely settlement.
– Following up with clients/UW via email, calls towards collection of funds well within the warranty/SDD period and settle to underwriter
– Effective management of correspondence/queries
– Making sure to review all received correspondences and priorities day by day work.
– Making sure to action all correspondences received from Clients/Underwriting team well within time frame.
– Funds Allocation and reconciliation & follow CASS5 rule
– Making sure to allocate all received funds on timely manner.
– Making sure to pay-out all payable return premiums/claim settlements well within set standard.
– To perform complete account review before pay-out to avoid any possible funding scenarios.
– Managing the best overall client account status
– Collection of funds within short period of time & having minimal / zero on-account fund
Detail understanding of general insurance process.
– Lifecycle of Insurance, terminology & should be able to articulate well on the subject.
– Good Knowledge in Basic Math functions.
– Good Communication, Analytical skills & aptitude skills.
– Pro-active, efficient & business thinking.
Any Commerce Graduates from Regular College with 60% and above.( Graduates from Banking & Insurance / Business Administration are preferred )
* Applicants with backlogs are not eligible.
* Applicants should be willing to work in U.K shifts.
* Immediate Joiners are preferred !!!!!!!
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Xchanging, PLC is listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE: XCH) and is one of the largest and fastest growing organizations provide Business Processing, Technology, Infrastructure & Procurement Services internationally for customers in almost every industry sector.With a wide range of industry service offerings to a large customer base across 48 countries and employing over 8,500 people, Xchanging is a truly global company.
Walk-In Venue Details:
Walk-In Date :- 23rd November – 27th November 2015
Walk-In Time :- 11 AM
Walk-In Address:- Xchanging Technology Services India Pvt Ltd., Xchanging Tower, SJR I-Park, Opp. Sri Satya Sai Hospital, EPIP, Industrial Area., Whitefield., Bangalore- 560066, India
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016