. Willing to learn new concepts quickly having a good grasping power and wants to grow with a US Healthcare KPO. Ready to work in outbound international calling process in order to interact with US Insurance Representatives.
. Ready to work in night shifts.
. Must be willing to work in a team and have zeal to exceed the expectations.
1. Good Communications Skills (listening, verbal, written).
Qualification: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Other Skills Required:
1. Any Graduate having Good Communications Skills (listening, verbal, written).
2. Computer Literate (Good typing speed – minimum of 30 wpm)
3. Good Interpersonal skills.
4. Good Analytical thinking and must be amongst them who will take initiative in learning.
5. Ready to work in the night shift.
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Noida
Qualification : Any Graduate
Company Name : Xavient
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Founded in 2002, the company has a strong leadership team with a history of entrepreneurial and management success. Xavient is headquartered in the US with an international network of delivery centers mainly in India and Sri Lanka. We leverage our global footprint to produce just-in-time solutions that also offers significant cost advantages for each and every customer. We provide value-added consulting to align business and IT, and position IT as an enabler of business.
|Click here to Apply|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016