We have an open position with us in GE Healthcare as Customer Service Engineer for Gurgaon.
Role Summary/Purpose : Responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring Customer Satisfaction and maintaining all equipment models specific to a modality or modalities in the assigned area
- Technical: Maintains all models specific to a modality in the assigned area.
- Electronic/Mechanical: Total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems.
- Customer satisfaction: Daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues. Acts to ensure satisfaction to primary customers.
- LCT: Assists in Account Sales visits; helps train others where necessary; identify Sales opportunities and communicate to account team.
- Business growth: Assists in the growth and direction of business in his/her geographic area.
- Productivity: Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control.
- Administration: Responsibly completes all administration tasks on time. Ensures timely completion of FMIs and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts.
- Installation: Plays a leading role in complex and multifunctional rooms. Shares best practices. Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.
- BE/B.Tech/Diploma Bio Medical, E&C, EIE, E&E only
- Technical analytical skills.
- Freshers / 2 years Field Services experience in Multimodality
- Comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality.
- Sought by others for guidance and advice. Proficiency in English. Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
- High work standards and quality.
- Initiative and motivation. Plans and organizes work effectively.
- Excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences rather than directs
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E/ Post Graduation
Company Name : WiproGE Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services that are shaping a new age of patient care.
Our broad expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies, performance improvement and performance solutions services help our customers to deliver better care to more people around the world at a lower cost. In addition, we partner with healthcare leaders, striving to leverage the global policy change necessary to implement a successful shift to sustainable healthcare systems.
Our “healthymagination” vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing costs, increasing access and improving quality around the world.
Headquartered in the United Kingdom, GE Healthcare is a unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE). Worldwide, GE Healthcare employees are committed to serving healthcare professionals and their patients in more than 100 countries
|Click here to Apply|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017