Reporting to Top management, designing and implementing reports as required by Management.
- Involved in preparation of various reports, daily & weekly status, Head count validation reports etc.
- Providing various Monthly status reports and other adhoc reports for senior management.
- Understand requirement, design format and follow up with Client and Quality team.
- Responsible for preparation and maintenance of MIS reports on Daily, Weekly and Monthly metrics.
- Thorough, diligent and executing the task with a high level of accuracy.
- Providing information in a concise and simple way to senior management.
- Analysis of raw data to identify new performance metrics.
- Candidate should possess Any degree from recognized university
Experience : 0-1 Year
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Any Degree
Company Name : Wipro
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Wipro Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is a leading provider of BPO services focusing on the complex, voice and non-voice based segment of customer-care services. The integrated solution approach provides enhanced value to the customers through process standardization, process simplification and process optimization. Services are provided from delivery centers in the North America, Central and Eastern Europe, India, China and Latin America.
Walkin Date : 5 January 2015 to 10 January 2015
Time : 11 a.m.
Walkin Address : Wipro Ltd. Unit-701, 3rd Floor, A-Wing, Kensington SEZ, Hiranandani Complex
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016