Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Administrator End User Computing in Wipro Ltd at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Wipro Ltd Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Administrator End User Computing at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Wipro Ltd.
Company Name: Wipro Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Administrator End User Computing
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Hyderabad
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
2. Handle first-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
3. Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required.
4. Log file monitoring for errors.
5. Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requestsbased on Standard Operating Procedures.
6. Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 156,866 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.3 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2014. wipro-applying-thoughtWipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model.
|Click here to Apply|