Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Engineer in Wipro at Pune. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Wipro Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Engineer at Pune. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Wipro.
Company Name: Wipro
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Drive employees forcreating IT Asset Self Release/ Sanitization release tickets.
2. Follow up withemployees and asset team members for releasing the assets to stores.
3. Based on the natureand description of the ticket, take steps to do a OS level format or use a DODcertified tool for Wiping the data from the released assets HDDa??s.
4. Post completion of theOS level format, run a PM checklist application and upload the data to centralserver.
5. In case of Tool wiping, ensure the erasure certificate is loaded intothe central server on completion of data wiping process.
6.Track the IT Assetrelease tickets status.
7. Maintain MIS andtracking data for further validation
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. As an Engineer, you are responsible for providing support for troubleshooting requirements in the Engineering, Infrastructure service or Product/Package Implementation space.
2. You are expected to apply know-how with minimal or broad supervision and be involved inimplementation, integrated testing, debugging and documentation and may be required to work as on-call support or in shifts.
1. Knowledge of MicrosoftWindows Operating systems/Linux,networking concepts (IP Address, DHCP),MS Office, Good communicationskills (Oral & Written).
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 156,866 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.3 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2014. wipro-applying-thoughtWipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model.
|Click here to Apply|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016