Any Degree Fresher’s required for the position Research Analyst in Wealth at Mysore, Karnataka. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Wealth Hiring Any Degree freshers 2016 for Research Analyst at Mysore, Karnataka. Candidates who have completed Any Degree can apply for this job from Wealth.
Company Name: Wealth
Qualification: Any Degree
Job Post Name: Research Analyst
Job Location: Mysore, Karnataka
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. This position is the foundation of our research organization and is focused entirely on researching specifically assigned individuals using OSInt (open source intelligence) methods. You will conduct secondary research, including hypothesis testing based on your own and research department techniques, fact-checking and verification of data gathered, assembly of the information into a substantial profile including writing numerous narrative components.
2. A substantial portion of the research is financial, including financial statement analysis and valuations, as well as relationship identification. This role requires speed, precision, creative thinking, and editorial capability. Successful candidates for this position will take part in a rigorous training program.
3. Candidates suited to this position should have a sense of curiosity with strong online research skills, a knack for people and financial analyses. A fast, efficient and quality focused work ethic is essential.
1. Fluent in English (Essential)
2. Any other foreign language will be an advantage
3. Proficient computer literacy skills
4. Detail orientated; work methodically and being open to feedback
5. University degree or equivalent (business or economics great but not essential)
6. Previous heavy use of Excel, including business and/or academic setting
7. Familiarity with basic financial market terminology
8. Demonstrated tenacity/persistence, curiosity, sense of urgency, and creativity
9. Demonstrated ability to work well independently and in teams
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Wealth-X is the global authority on wealth intelligence, providing sales, marketing, strategy and compliance solutions to clients in the financial services, luxury, not-for-profit and education sectors.
|Click here to Apply|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016