. Work with team members to manage and fulfil requests from media. Create and update media lists. Utilize agency and external resources to understand the audiences, interests and preferences of target media.
. Proactively pitch media and manage interview logistics, recaps and tracking for coverage.
1. Support existing account work for a diverse set of clients
2. Track and analyse coverage resulting from proactive/reactive PR efforts and compile clipping reports.
3. Research and manage editorial calendars and recommend appropriate opportunities to target.
4. Draft and coordinate production of press materials, including press releases, fact sheets, backgrounders, customer profiles, client biographies, media alerts, email correspondence, etc.
5. Write and coordinate production of client materials, including briefing books, coverage clip reports, status reports, email correspondence, etc.
6. Attend client and team meetings
7. Work with outside vendors (photographers, designers, clipping services, etc.) as appropriate to enhance client service.
1. Add information to Waggener Edstrom databases based on coverage, contact with and research about media contacts.
2. Understand and utilize internal client service teams (editing, production, library, etc.) to ensure quality, comprehensive service to clients.
3. Assist in identifying and researching new business targets.
1. Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing, or a related field.
2. Previous experience in PR would be advantageous
3. Worked in a team environment.
4. Managed multiple projects simultaneously.
5. Worked under deadline pressure.
6. Understanding of the role of the media.
7. Clear and succinct written and verbal communication skills.
8. Excellent organisational skills
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Company Name : Waggener Edstrom
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : To be the pre-eminent leader in giving a powerful voice to innovations that influence markets, inspire people and improve lives. Every innovation starts with a big idea, but it’s how you tell its story that makes an impact. That’s where we come in. From planning through implementation, we use earned, paid and owned mediums to help our clients make a positive impact and achieve their business goals. And as one of the world’s largest independent communications agencies, we serve clients, not shareholders. A partner to and champion of international market leaders since 1983, we are the stewards of bold ideas and the brave people that bring them to life. The voice of innovation and the catalyst of its impact — in a nutshell, that’s who we are.
|Click here to Apply|
|Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|