Volvo Group Hiring B.Com/ MBA freshers 2015 for Associate at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.Com/ MBA can apply for this job from Volvo Group.
Company Name: Volvo Group
Qualification: B.Com/ MBA
Job Post Name: Associate
Experience: 6 Months – 3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date : 6 April 2015
Volvo Group India hiring “Associate” for B.Com/MBA graduates ,Bangalore – Last date: 6 April 2015
- Candidates should be a commerce graduate/MBA ( Finance)
- At least 6 months to 3 years of experience in accounts payable process.
- Good experience in handling invoices in SAP is a must.
- Good knowledge on accounting concepts
- Effective communication skill both written and verbal
- Should be open for any shifts
- Processing all kind of invoices like PO invoice, Non PO invoice, Credit Note, Debit Note.
- Analysing and resolving the blocked invoice.
- Interacting with the client/internal people query and resolve it.
- Preparing Report on daily basis like daily report
- Follow-ups to finish the pending documents for payment.
- Problem solving skills
- Must be well organized and a self-starter
- Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. The Group also provides complete solutions for financing and service. The Volvo Group, with its headquarters in Gothenburg, employs about 100,000 people, has production facilities in 19 countries and sells its products in more than 190 markets.In 2014 the Volvo Group’s net sales amounted to about SEK 283 billion. The Volvo Group is a publicly-held company. Volvo shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
|Click here to Apply|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016