Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Jr. Executive – Domestic Call Center in Vodafone at Ahmedabad. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Vodafone Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Jr. Executive – Domestic Call Center at Ahmedabad. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Vodafone.
Company Name: Vodafone
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Jr. Executive – Domestic Call Center
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Excellent Communication Skills
2. Ability to lead teams and motivate them
The incumbent is responsible for delivering on all internal KPI’s for his team of 18 CSAs. Ensure discipline within his team with respect to adherence to daily activities like attendance and briefing. This role involves coordination with all support functions like Quality/Training/PNP/HR and Circle team to bring improvement in team and thereby deliver enhanced customer experience.
1. To ensure team performance with learning and growth of his/her people.
2. To develop the team which can deliver on KPI’s and can share & incorporate best practices with the process with proven results.
3. Developing the team for higher roles.
4. Provide timely recommendations on team member’s growth path.
5. 100% adherence to Performance Appraisals and Identifying areas of improvement for the team.
6. Exposure to Call center environment
7. People, Process and Task orientation along with analytical approach
8. Team handling experience
9. Knowledge of telecom products and Customer care processes
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Vodafone India, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why over 180 million Indians have chosen to stay connected with us. Our knowledge of global best practices along with our deep exposure to local markets has made us leaders in the telecommunications industry. Since commencing operations in 2007, we have consistently been awarded for our best-in-class network, powerful brand, unique distribution and unmatched customer service. Whether an individual or enterprise, our customers always receive world-class services that cater to their needs.
|Click here to Apply|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017