This position will be working with other Operations Administrators in the IT Operations Application Services team.
This role requires strong collaboration, communication, skills in scripting and UI Development, which is essential for automation of day-to-day tasks, and provide UI for IT as a Service and service catalog.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: -As part of the IT Application Operations team, you will be supporting the Application Infrastructure and products.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work on latest VMware technologies, such as vSphere, vCloud, vApps, Could Foundry
- Scripting in Powershell, VB, Shell, Perl, Python, Java etc.
- Work on Orchestrator/Opalis integration, workflow, console, design and administration
- Work on vCO / Microsoft Systems Orchestrator / other industry standard enterprise workflow automation systems
- Demonstrating an ability to understand complex system architectures and come up with creative solutions to challenging problems
- Work with QA engineers and ensure software testability, quality, scalability and stability
- Work with the documentation team and ensure good quality documentation of the environment
- Work with IT Application Operations team for the automation of day to day tasks
- Transformation to cloud infrastructure
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.E. / B.S. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 0-2 years experience in supporting Systems Center Solutions in large enterprise environments Additional Requirements:
- Solid understanding of system architecture, including processors, memory management, storage and networking is highly desired
- Excellent scripting skills and innovative mind / think out of the box
- Understanding of the SDLC ITIL software lifecycle
- Solid verbal and written communications skills, working effectively with IT support teams, management, and internal users
- Works well both independently and as part of a team with minimal daily supervision; attention to detail is essential for this position
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E/ M.Tech
Company Name : VMware India
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : VMware (NYSE: VMW), the global leader in cloud infrastructure, delivers customer-proven virtualization solutions that significantly reduce IT complexity. VMware accelerates an organization’s transition to cloud computing, while preserving existing IT investments and enabling more efficient, agile service delivery without compromising control. Organizations rely on VMware, its partners and its industry-leading virtual infrastructure platform, VMware vSphere, to energize their business through IT, while saving energy-financial, human and the Earth’s. With 2009 revenues of $2 billion, VMware has more than 190,000 customers and 25,000 partners worldwide. VMware’s award-winning technology, market-leading position and culture of excellence provide our 8,200+ employees in 40+ locations worldwide with a platform for professional growth and the excitement of being an early-stage innovator
|Click here to Apply|