Bachelor’s Degree Fresher’s required for the position Knowledge Experience – Quality Analyst in VMware at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.VMware Hiring Bachelor’s Degree freshers 2015 for Knowledge Experience – Quality Analyst at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this job from VMware.
Company Name: VMware
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Post Name: Knowledge Experience – Quality Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Perform quality analysis of Knowledge Base articles to ensure content adequacy, conformance to grammar/editorial accuracy, and determine technical gaps, if any, from the end user perspective.
2. Collaborate with subject matter experts, technical support engineers, and product managers to create/edit articles.
3. Actively participate and provide proactive suggestions to the keep the standards and conventions updated to suit the requirements and to match the industry standards.
4. Create quality review plans and schedules during project releases and collaborate with the SMEs.
5. Provide trainings to other team members and across the team on the Knowledge Experience standards and conventions, tools, and processes.
6. Manage rebranding of articles
7. Maintain the Knowledge Base database and keep it updated by evaluating and archiving articles that are obsolete or no longer required, primarily with products that have reached end of support.
1. Excellent composition and grammar skills
2. Knowledge of Documentation Quality Analysis
3. Ability to organize information, learn complex concepts, and explain concepts and instructions clearly and concisely
4. Understanding of structured, task-based writing
5. Attention to detail
6. Must be flexible and enjoy working with new technology in a fast-paced environment
7. Quick learner
8. Outgoing, process-oriented, collaborative, and positive personality
9. A strong sense of teamwork and the ability to build good relationship.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
VMware’s One Cloud, Any Application, Any Device architecture enables customers to rapidly develop, automatically deliver, and safely consume all applications. Built on the foundation of the Software-Defined Data Center—which fully automates the virtualized infrastructure of compute, storage, networking and security—this software-defined approach enables customers to implement unified hybrid cloud and fully realized business mobility.
|Click here to Apply|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017