VMware (NYSE:VMW), the global leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure, delivers customer-proven solutions that accelerate IT by reducing complexity and enabling more flexible, agile service delivery.
VMware enables enterprises to adopt a cloud model that addresses their unique business challenges.
VMware’s approach accelerates the transition to cloud computing while preserving existing investments and improving security and control.
With more than 400,000 customers and 55,000 partners, VMware solutions help organizations of all sizes lower costs, increase business agility and ensure freedom of choice.
VMware IT Organization
- The IT organization enables VMware to function and continue to grow as the founder and leader in the virtualization space.
- IT team members play both key operational and strategic roles for VMware, participate in revenue-generating activity for the company, and own the complete delivery of our products and our community site.
- The IT team also has the charter to be a showcase for all of our VMware technology within VMware.
- Members of the IT team have a phenomenal opportunity to get a breadth of exposure to VMware’s products and technology.
- The seasoned IT team leadership has experience working for leading Fortune 500 and start-up companies and is dedicated to hiring and supporting top IT and engineering talent, creating an intellectually-stimulating and team-oriented environment, and driving VMware’s IT organization to be truly cutting edge.
- Applications Developer will be responsible to independently perform software design, development, customizations, unit tests and maintenance services based on functional requirements and following IT SDLC and Applications Development standards and processes leveraging the competencies and experience listed.
- The candidate should collaborate and work with other developers, business analysts, business teams, QA, release and other related personnel on projects/programs and contribute to the successful delivery.
- The candidate will be responsible for mentoring, code review and providing technical guidance to junior developers.
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, BS
Company Name : VMware
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 500,000 enterprise and mid-market customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. Get connected to an engine of opportunity fueled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative drive to imagine, define and deliver the future of IT. With 13,000+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, we are passionately driven to make an impact while contributing back to the community.
|Click Here to Apply|