Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Technical Support Engineer in VMware at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. VMware Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Technical Support Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from VMware.
Company Name: VMware
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Technical Support Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Resolve customer’s issues via the telephone, email or Webex session
2. Reproducing issues in-house and responding back in a timely manner.
3. Regular follow ups with customers with recommendations, updates and action plans.
4. Escalate issues in a timely manner according to Standard Operating Procedures.
5. Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
6. Create new knowledgebase articles to capture new learning’s for reuse throughout the organization.
7. Participate in technical communications within the Technical Support Team to share best practices and learn about new technologies.
8. Focus on an area of technical specialization and attend technical trainings
9. Read and work with other Technical Support Engineers on cases which will help cultivate that expertise.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
VMware (NYSE:VMW), the industry-leading virtualization software company, empowers organizations to innovate and thrive by streamlining IT operations. By virtualizing infrastructure—from the data center to the cloud to mobile devices—VMware enables IT to deliver services from any device, anytime, anywhere.
|Click here to Apply|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017