Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Application Developer in VMware at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. VMware Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Application Developer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from VMware.
Company Name: VMware
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Application Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Hands-on experience of Middleware technologies: Java, JEE, Spring and EAI
2. Hands-on experience in developing SOAP and REST Web Services
3. Good knowledge of XML and JSON data formats
4. Experience participating in agile development in a software as service environment
5. Good understanding of SOA, BPEL
6. Knowledge of SDLC processes and tools.
7. Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills.
8. Excellent Analytical skills.
9. Highly desirable Cloud to Cloud Integrations experience
1. Be part of an development team building VMware’s developer focused Integration Platform
2. Focus on designing, implementing and testing key pieces of the system
3. Focus on creating operationally efficient systems
4. Stay current on key trends in technology especially in the area of services, languages, and frameworks like: Web Services, mongo db, rabbitMQ, puppet, Docker, Spring
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
VMware (NYSE:VMW), the industry-leading virtualization software company, empowers organizations to innovate and thrive by streamlining IT operations. By virtualizing infrastructure—from the data center to the cloud to mobile devices—VMware enables IT to deliver services from any device, anytime, anywhere.
|Click here to Apply|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017