Graduates/ MBAs with preferably one to two years experience in the publishing industry. Freshers may be also recruited as trainees.
* IT and internet Savvy (desirable but not necessary..knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign) to make catalogues, brochures, pricelists and other publicity material
* Good written and oral communication skills in English is a must. Should be self motivated, assertive, responsible, teamworker, willing to learn and able to meet deadlines
The candidate will be responsible for:
* Developing and maintaining database/mailing list and helping in the overall postal mailing process with the marketing team
* Promoting Books through publicity emailing and postal mailing to various institutions (universities, colleges, engineering colleges, medical colleges, nursing colleges, schools, etc)
* Customer interaction over the phone as well as through emails regarding customer queries, orders and to disseminate product awareness (please note this is NOT a call centre profile)
* Preparing catalogues, brochures, pricelists and other publicity material in-house. Software knowledge preferred: InDesign, Photoshop
* Updating and maintaining the company website if needed
* Help in dealing with pharmaceutical companies and deal with their queries (also keep records)
* Will need to help in sorting out book consignments
* Please note this is a posting for a deskjob and not for a field sales job.
* A good salary package with perks is offered.
* The person should be Delhi/NCR based.
* Please email your CV/ Resume to [email protected] latest by 1st Dec 2014
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : 1,75,000 – 2,50,000 PA
Job Location : Delhi
Qualification : Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Company Name : Viva Books Private Limited
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Viva Books is an independent leading publisher and distributor of quality books in subject areas like physical sciences, biosciences, computer science, literature, social sciences, medicine, management and subjects of general interest. Viva Books also specializes in school books and children’s books. Viva has eight branches across India and has a strong presence in the domestic as well as in the international publishing world.
|Click here to Apply|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017