Design and develop test plans and functional test cases from business requirements and conceptual documents
- Collaborate with the Development, Product and System Architecture teams to analyze, debug and resolve design and code issues
- Build and execute manual and automated test cases, analyze and report test results to development and product teams.
- Support cross-functional teams in integrated test efforts.
- Report project status and issues to Project Managers and Management
- Implement standard processes, tools, and metrics to deliver large-scale projects from inception to conclusion that meet quantifiable business objectives.
- Design, develop and maintain test environments and automated test suites.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent technical degree) is required
- Should have 0 to 3 Years of software design and development experience, expert troubleshooting and reasoning skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with customers as well as with internal software developers
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation and collaboration skills
- Willingness to learn from, and share your knowledge with, other team members
- Ability and flexibility to work and communicate effectively in a multi-national, multi-time-zone corporate environment
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable, well organized, attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skill and extreme attention to detail
- Capable of coding, testing and implementing quality code with zero defects under tight timeframes
Experience : 0-3 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Company Name : Visa
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, banks and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. Visa has built one of the world’s most advanced processing networks. It’s capable of handling more than 24,000 transactions per second, with reliability, convenience and security, including fraud protection for consumers and guaranteed payment for merchants.
|Click here to Apply|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017