Bachelors Degree Fresher’s required for the position Lead Engineer – Client Service Assurance
in Verizon at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Verizon Hiring Bachelors Degree freshers 2015 for Lead Engineer – Client Service Assurance at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree can apply for this job from Verizon.
Company Name: Verizon
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Job Post Name: Lead Engineer – Client Service Assurance
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. The Incident Manager is responsible for the effective implementation of the Incident Management process and carries out the corresponding reporting and represents the first stage of escalation for Incidents, should these not be resolvable within the agreed Service Levels
2. Maintain ownership, monitoring, tracking and communications about incidents
3. Developing a Incident Management process model for the role of Incident Manager.
4. Ensuring the Incident Management process is performed as designed
5. Ensure the goals of the Incident Management process are achieved and fit for purpose
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
2. Understanding of ITIL (Minimal Foundation level or Practitioner Incident desirable) and or COBIT Framework for IT Governance and Control experience
3. Knowledge and understanding of Incident Management concepts, methodologies, best practices, tools and systems
4. Advanced computer hardware and software skills, including Windows, word processing, spreadsheets, project management software, presentation, and & Internet navigation skills.
5. Understanding of Project Management (Prince 2 or PMP certification desirable)
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Verizon has inherited an illustrious tradition of Innovation from its past. Formed out of a merger by the GTE and Bell Atlantic companies and with a lineage starting from the Bell Telephone company started by Alexander Graham Bell in 1877, brand Verizon came into existence in 2000.
|Click here to Apply|