– Proficiency in understand business requirements & prepare test cases, test scenarios and test conditions to certify applications in UAT and PLT for functionality prior to production implementation.
– Good understanding of SDLC, testing methodologies
– Ability to document incident reports specifying issues, and working with appropriate personnel to test resolutions.
– Must be able to work independently, as well as within teams.
– Must have good hands on experience in automation testing using QTP or other such tools
– Must be a go getter and ensure on-time delivery and quality testing
– Thorough understanding of testing concepts
– Hands on experience in QTP writing scripts etc.
– Working knowledge of Software life cycle concepts, System Test, Integration Test, Functional Test, Regression Test
– Knowledge in Test Design, Test Case Development. Write Test case. Debugging applications. Generate effective defect reports and status reports
– Should be good team player as well as ability to work independently.
– Should showcase Problem Solving Skills and come up with Innovative Ideas
Experience : Freshers/Exp
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, MCA
Company Name : Verizon
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : We’re a Fortune 500 company operating in 150 countries and delivering the fastest, most reliable 4G LTE network in America. Our solutions are empowering individuals, businesses, and communities everywhere to unlock their potential and realize the power of technology. That means connecting children to hands-on learning experiences, enabling global businesses to build mobile workforces, and helping municipalities run greener and more efficiently. Simply put: we’re creating a better future.
|Click here to Apply|
|Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016