. The Global Customer Support Center will consist of Customer Support Representatives (CSR) and Monitoring Analysts (MA). CSR’s will answer all customer facing phone queues, accept and respond to all customer emails, and will be primary ticket owners (first contact point for all clients)
. MA’s will identify incidents via the “Alert Management System”, assign a CSR, and engage the appropriate technical group for resolution
. Primary interface for partner service desks
. Phone ACD management
. Responsible for efficiency gains in monitoring systems
. MA/CSR should act as a tier .5 technician where he can be able to resolve repeated incidents tickets with the given SOP in any (windows / UNIX / network) domain.
1. Engineer should have 1-2 years in the IT infrastructure customer support environment where he handled global customer’s calls, email and alerts.
2. Engineer should possess very good communication in terms of listening, oral and written.
3. Engineer should have hands on experience in monitoring (HPOV / Sitescope / etc) and ticketing tool (Remedy / etc)
4. Engineer should have experience working in 24/7 environment.
5. Engineer should have basic knowledge in Windows or UNIX or Network environment
6. ITIL V3 foundation certification
Experience : 1 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, M.Tech, B.Sc
Company Name : Verizon Data Services India
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Verizon Data Services India, VDS India for short, is a complement of Verizon, the network company and a global leader in delivering innovation in communications, information and entertainment. The wide spectrum of IT and non-IT work being performed by VDS India collaboratively with its parent, helps Verizon stay a leader in offering superior voice, data and video services to residential customers, businesses and the US federal government over intelligent wireless, broadband and global IP networks.VDS India reflects its expertise far and wide. From IT applications for network engineering & design to high-reliability self-service customer solutions; From Remote IP Infrastructure Management to design and development of game-changing communication products.
|Click Here to Apply|