ITI, Electronics/ Fitter and two to four years of related experience or training. Internal certification signifying incumbent has necessary level of QA knowledge required to perform job functions.
1. To perform inspection at various stages-
1.1. First article inspection :- initially, upon change to approved design documentation, drawing, specifications or test process as required by contract, purchase order, and/or customer requirements, upon change of supplier, upon change of manufacturing facility locations, or if product has not been produced in over one year.
1.2. Receiving inspection :- As per ATP and product drawings.
1.3. In process inspection and :- As per ATP and product drawings.
1.4. Final Inspection :- As per ATP , product drawings and customer requirements.
2. Responsible to prepare maintain and control inspections records for the product and process.
3. Coordinates calibration of tools.
4. Perform SAP transactions. Working Conditions – Physical requirements and environment
5. Approximately 10% of time spent in office environment, with moderate noise levels and ability to move around.
6. Approximately 90% on production floor requiring ESD protections.
7. Ability to bend, stoops, stands and visually inspect all electromechanical products, packs, or other items that may be on tables or the floor.
8. Shall be compliance with the Goodrich requirements and management disciplines.
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Any Graduate, ITI
Company Name : UTC Aerospace Systems
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
|Click here to Apply|
|Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016