B.E/B.Tech Fresher’s required for the position Engineer in UTC Aerospace Systems at Across India. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.UTC Aerospace Systems Hiring BE/B.Tech freshers 2015 for Engineer at Across India. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for this job from UTC Aerospace Systems.
Company Name: UTC Aerospace Systems
Job Post Name: Engineer
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Across India
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Product design and development of documents as per DO-254
2. Plan for Hardware Aspects of Certification (PHAC)
3. Hardware Development Plan (HDP), Hardware Verification Validation Plan (HVVP)
4. EMI Control Plan, Hardware Requirements Document (HRS)
5. Hardware Design Description (HDD), Hardware Test Procedure (HTP)
1. BE/B.Tech in Electrical / Electronics engineering or equivalent
2. Tools expertise on Cadence tools, MS Office Software, MS Project
3. Expertaise with design and analysis of Analog electronics, digital electronics, power circuits, sensor interfaces, FPGAs.
4. Experience in making presentations and communicating with management/customers. Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
|Click here to Apply|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017