BE/B.Tech, MCA, Msc, M.Tech Fresher’s required for the position Software Engineer in UnitedHealth Group at Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. UnitedHealth Group Hiring BE/B.Tech, MCA, Msc, M.Tech freshers 2015 for Software Engineer at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech, MCA, Msc, M.Tech can apply for this job from UnitedHealth Group.
Company Name: UnitedHealth Group
Qualification: BE/B.Tech, MCA, Msc, M.Tech
Job Post Name: Software Engineer – Core Java Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Must have : Core Java experience
2. Ability to write code based on technical designs
3. Must be good in learning & adopting new technologies
4. Applies knowledge of principles and techniques to solve technical problems
5. Experience in developing/coding software components in Java. Must be able to speak on the technical implementations & individual contributions made
6. Ability to quickly learn new technologies & leverage them to execute on the use cases given to solve business problems
7. Demonstrate technical capability (in writing) clearly to the use case scenario’s presented during candidate evaluation
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech / MCA / Msc / MTech (Minimum 16 years of formal education, Correspondence courses are not relevant).
1. To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
1. Must have experience on core java.
2. Knowledge on Hadoop is an added advantage.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone. We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities.
|Click here to Apply|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017