B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc Fresher’s required for the position Product Manager in UnitedHealth Group at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. UnitedHealth Group Hiring B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc freshers 2015 for Product Manager at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc can apply for this job from UnitedHealth Group.
Company Name: UnitedHealth Group
Qualification: B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc
Job Post Name: Product Manager – Healthcare Domain
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Serve as business lead and participate in various projects to enhance products and business processes around US Healthcare reforms.
2. Implement effective/strategic business solutions while balancing client needs and providing excellent customer service.
3. Work self-directed and not prescribed.
4. Work with less structure, more complex issues as needed.
5. Able to adjust activities or goals to accommodate for change and still meet timelines.
6. Able to identify risk and inform teams accordingly in order to develop contingency plans.
7. Exercise decision making capabilities and serve as a resource to others.
8. Travel as needed
1. B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc with 10 – 13 years of experience.
2. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration or related field.
3. 4+ year of experience in business/finance analysis.
4. Intermediate level of proficiency with PC based software programs and automated database management systems required (Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
5. Demonstrated process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and/or evaluation of business is required.
6. Excellent communication, time/project management, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills required.
7. Working knowledge of relational databases, database structures.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone. We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities.
|Click here to Apply|