Ensuring timely deliveries for all assigned tasks as per SLA.
- Adherence to the defined SSS delivery process/guidelines like Problem Management, Incident Management, Change Management, SLA Compliance, productivity and other application goals etc.
- Participation in Design reviews, Test Case reviews, and Production Support readiness reviews for new releases, provide inputs for Go/No Go decision
- Develops innovative approaches on performance optimization & automation
- Provide timely updates on tasks to reporting supervisor. Participation in monthly PMR.
- Participation in various application process initiatives like QMS, CMMI, ISDM, PMR etc.
- Key job functions would include job monitoring, analysis, debugging problems, PLM tasks, providing code fixes & testing. Conduct root cause analysis on all incidents and recommend a corrective action plan.
- Candidates should possess B.Tech / MCA / Graduation (Minimum 16 years of formal education, Correspondence courses are not relevant).
- Total IT Experience should be 1 -2 Years.
- Should be strong with UNIX commands and should be very strong in Shell Scripting.
- Should have fair knowledge and understanding of WTX/ PX
- Should be familiar with any or all of these frameworks (Struts/Springs/Hibernate)
- Should be comfortable with SQL
- Should be familiar with Unix Shell Scripting
Experience : 1 -2 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Company Name : UnitedHealth Group
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : United Health Group is a leading health care company, serving more than 75 million people worldwide. Our family of companies touches nearly every aspect of health care, helping people live healthier lives.United Health Care Corporation is created in 1997 to reorganize the company and becomes the parent company of Charter Med Incorporated. Since its inception, United Health Group and its affiliated companies have led the marketplace by introducing key innovations that make health care services more accessible and affordable for customers, improve the quality and coordination of health care services, and help individuals and their physicians make more informed health care decisions.
|Click here to Apply|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016