Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Claims Associate in UnitedHealth Group at Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. UnitedHealth Group Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Claims Associate at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from UnitedHealth Group.
Company Name: UnitedHealth Group
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Claims Associate
Job Location: Hyderabad
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Provide general claims support by reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims.
2. Authorize the appropriate payment or refers claims to investigators for further review.
3. Conduct data entry and re-work; analyzes and identifies trends and provides reports as necessary.
4. Analyze and identify trends and provide reports as necessary
5. Consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards
6. Recognize claims by determining claim type – HCFA, Hospital, UB, and/or RX
7. Identify more complicated claims and refer them to Senior Claim Processor or Supervisor
8. Calculate other insurance and re-pricing benefits
9. Work claims files to ensure the appropriate eligibility and provider records are matched to the claim
10. pdates and maintains claims tracking database
1. FRESHERS ONLY
2. Graduate or equivalent experience
3. NO BTECH/BE/MCA/MBA
1. To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
Critical Skills Required:
1. Result-oriented and goal-driven
2. Analytical ability: Research skills combined with effective decision-making and superior interpersonal skills
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills
4. Ability to accept constructive criticism with being coached and growing as a professional
6. Critical thinking abilities
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone. We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities.
|Click here to Apply|