United Health Group Information Services Pvt Ltd Walk-in interview for fresher’s on 18th October 2015 for Claims Associate at Noida, Gurgaon. Any Graduate, BA, BBA, B.Sc, B.Com graduates can apply for the opening. Grab the great job opportunity to kick start your career as a fresher. Before you apply, read the job profile clearly to get to know the eligibility criteria. United Health Group Walk-In Any Graduate, BA, BBA, B.Sc, B.Com freshers 2015 for Claims Associate at Noida, Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, BA, BBA, B.Sc, B.Com can apply for this job from United Health Group Information Services Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: United Health Group Information Services Pvt Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate, BA, BBA, B.Sc, B.Com
Job Post Name: Claims Associate
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Noida, Gurgaon
Salary: 1,25,000 – 2,00,000 P.A. Monthly Incentive upto INR 2,700
Total No of Vacancy: 100
– Provide general claims support by reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims.
– Authorize the appropriate payment or refers claims to investigators for further review.
– Conduct data entry and re-work; analyzes and identifies trends and provides reports as necessary.
– Calculate other insurance and re-pricing benefits
– Work claims files to ensure the appropriate eligibility and provider records are matched to the claim
Candidate should be comfortable working in Night shifts – 5:45 pm to 3:30 am & 8:45 pm to 6:30 am (Both side cabs will be provided)
We are hiring for both Noida and Gurgaon Location
Should not be a B.E or B.tech Fresher
Should not be MBA or MCA Fresher
Must have knowledge of basic excel skills
Should have good typing speed – 25 WPM & 90% accuracy
Candidates who have applied for this position in last 3 months cannot apply for the same.
Freshers are also Welcome
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
UnitedHealth Group is an innovative leader in the health and well-being industry, serving more than 55 million Americans. Through our family of companies, we contribute outstanding clinical insight with consumer-friendly services and advanced technology to help people achieve optimal health.
Walk-In Venue Details:-
Walk-In Date :- 18th October 2016
Walk-In Time :- 11 AM
Walk-In Address:- United Health Group Information Services Pvt Ltd, Unitech Cyber Park, Tower C,1st Floor, Sec-39, GURGAON, Haryana, India 122002