Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Claims Associate in UnitedHealth Group at Noida. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. United Health Group Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Claims Associate at Noida. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from UnitedHealth Group.
Company Name: UnitedHealth Group
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Claims Associate
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Noida
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Website: http://www.UnitedHealth Group.com
– Provide expertise or general claims support by reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims
– Analyze and identify trends and provide reports as necessary
– Consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards Positions in this function are responsible for providing expertise or general claims support to teams in reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims.
– Authorizes the appropriate payment or refers claims to investigators for further review.
– Conducts data entry and re-work; analyzes and identifies trends and provides reports as necessary.
– Moderate work experience within own function.
– Some work is completed without established procedures.
– Basic tasks are completed without review by others.
– Supervision/guidance is required for higher level tasks.
– 0-3 years of experience in an office setting environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
– Education Qualification – Minimum Graduate
– BE/ B.TECH/ MBA/ BCA/ MCA (FRESHER) ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE
– Available to work 40 hours per week within the operating hours of the site
– Prior stable work experience
– Moderate Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
– Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
– Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
UnitedHealth Group. You have ambition that can’t be held down. We have ideas that can’t be held back. Ideas need room to run, commitment to grow, and people to drive them. Together, we can take health care solutions to a new level. UnitedHealth Group is Fortune 17 strong, incredibly driven, exceptionally compassionate, and a focused organization. We are looking for people who share our energy. If that gets you excited, it’s time to make yourself at home at UnitedHealth Group and start doing your life’s best work.
|Click here to Apply|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016