To put up the positions on IJP/Consultants/Referrals. To line up the interviews. To discuss with shortlisted candidates on documents/Negotiate Salaries
– To send the documents to reference check agency for Reference check.
– To maintain the interview tracker.
– To issue the provisional offer
– To issue the appointment letter after getting the +ve report from reference check agency.
– To coordinate with the new joining for Joining formalites / Accomodation / Sim / Bank A/c/ Laptop etc.
– To ensure the updation of New joining data in HRMS data, Issuing of Laptop from IT, SIM card (Activation & balance transfer)
– To get the joining documents filled up from the candidate.
– Welcome mail for the new joining.
– Induction (Organizational structure, Policies, Allsec, I-Expense etc).
– To introduce the new joining to all Patna based employees.
– Validating the consultant bills.
-To conduct Exit interviews with HR BP.
-To send the HRMS data for updation.
-To send the NDC form after getting the signatures from all the concern departments.
-To ensure the deactivation of SIM card & IT assets handover.
-To ensure the deactivation Of SIM card etc of direct associates.
-To send the Birthday mails to the employees.
-To organize the R&R program & other engagement activities.
-To organize sports (TT, Badminton etc.)
-To organize monthly Birthday celebration.
-To send the input for new ID card.
-To send the input of Visiting card printing.
Experience : 0 to 2 yrs
Salary : INR 1,50,000 – 2,50,000 PA
Job Location : Patna
Qualification : Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Company Name : Uninor
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Uninor is a young mobile operator in India that is majority owned by Norway based Telenor Group – one of the leading mobile operators in the world. Uninor’s pre-paid GSM services are Commercially available in the six Indian telecom circles of UP(West), UP (East), Bihar (including Jharkhand), Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat and Maharashtra & Goa
|Click here to Apply|
|Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|