Unilever Hiring Any degree freshers 2015 for Information Analyst at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any degree can apply for this job from Unilever.
Company Name: Unilever
Qualification: Any degree
Job Post Name: Information Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
Industry: IT/Software Jobs
Last Date : 27/3/2015
- Understanding the business requirement and able to design, develop and deliver according to the required scope.
- Able to drive the projects independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to guide team members (Information associates and executives) on the proper execution of task.
- Responsible for timeliness and accuracy of information in reports.
- Able to read through the data and provide insightful inferences for the content in the reports.
- Working on cross functional reports with varying KPIs from Marketing, CD, SC and Finance.
- Able to deliver on simplifying and automating the reports.
- Bringing the lean working methods on reports and projects.
- Able to solve client’s queries independently.
- Data extraction from various tools.
- Managing changes to databases.
- Updating the standard operating procedures and flow charts for reports.
- Maintaining issue log and implementing suggested improvements.
- Report Preparation.
- Validation of reports.
- Process improvement ideas.
- The candidate should possess any degree from a recognized universityGood functional and systems knowledge
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Customer oriented mind-set
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively allocate tasks to the team
- Excellent Analytical skills with good numerical ability
- Ability to build effective relationships across different language/cultural and organizational styles.
- Ability to work with a diverse virtual team
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Unilever has more than 400 brands, 14 of which generate sales in excess of €1 billion a year.Many of these brands have long-standing, strong social missions, including Lifebuoy’s drive to promote hygiene through handwashing with soap, and Dove’s campaign for real beauty.With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth’s resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this position through online preferably by 27th March 2015.Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly after the closing date to provide you with an update on the status of your application.You will be able to access your status update through the candidate tracking link.Please note that the closing date for the receipt of applications is 3 April 2015.
|Click here to Apply|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016