BE/B.Tech Fresher’s required for the position Software Engineer in Ubona Technologies at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Ubona Technologies Hiring BE/B.Tech freshers 2015 for Software Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for this job from Ubona Technologies.
Company Name: Ubona Technologies
Job Post Name: Software Engineer / Sr. Software Engineer
Experience: 1 to 4 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Implement libraries and applications at Ubona.
Be involved in product module development:
1 .working with team leads, product managers,customers,architects
2. supporting the product for patches/upgrdes.
Be involved in development of frameworks that can be used to rapidly build applications
Work in an organized team oriented environment with shared responsibilities.
1. 1-2 years of software development experience.
2. Good understanding of Java
3. Familiarity with Object-Oriented design patterns and how they are used in software design
4. Solid foundation in data structures and algorithms.
5. Excellent debugging skills.
6. Excellent communication skills.
7. Ability to work independently.
8. Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
9. Team player – Motivated, Self-Driven & Sharp Individual.
10 .Good understanding of MySql/Tomcat.
BE/ BTech (CS/IT/IS preferred) with 1+ years of coding and development experience
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Ubona is a Bangalore based technology company focused on developing innovative high end products. We are one of the only few start-ups doing amazing work in speech recognition, digital signal processing, pattern recognition and mobile-based payment space.
Last Date to Apply :- 20th Nov 2015
|Click here to Apply|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017