Ubisoft Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA freshers 2015 for Web Developer-Intern at Pune. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA can apply for this job from Ubisoft.
Company Name: Ubisoft
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA
Job Post Name: Web Developer-Intern
Experience: 0-3 Years
Job Location: Pune
Industry: IT/Software Industry
Ubisoft hiring “Web Developer-Intern” for Freshers B.E/B.Tech/MBA Graduates,Pune – April 2015
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech Computer Science – Minimum 60% &MBA in Marketing is added advantage.
- Interest/flair for web design and asthetics.
- Candidates should have 0 – 3 years of programming experience
- in web and related technologies.
- Possess programming skills Experience in web technologies like HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, , Ajax, JQuery
- Problem Solving and debugging aptitude.
- client side technologies and have good understanding of XML.
- Strong intent to deliver quality autonomously even under workload.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Ubisoft is composed of over 8,350 talented people located in 28 countries across the globe. With 80% of its staff devoted to game development, Ubisoft has the 2nd largest in-house creative team in the world. The company’s 26 different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®, Driver®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Far Cry® or Just Dance®.
|Click here to Apply|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017