Writing quality code for implementing assigned module of game. Debugging and optimization. Working in teams, collaborating with other members of the team
Should be able to work under tight pressure situations.
- Strong C/C++ and object oriented programming skills .
- High aptitude and strong analytical skills.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting abilities
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Preferably B.E Comp, BCA, MCA, B.S or M.S. in computer science or equivalent. Final year student of such courses can also apply for internship program.
- Be flexible in organizing the work as per the requirements.
- Well organized and autonomous.
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
- Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment.
- Knowledge of DirectX/OpenGL.
- Strong command on 3D Maths and Physics.
- Visual Studio IDE for C++ development.
- System Programming and OS concepts.
Experience : 0 to 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, BCA, B Sc, MCA, M Sc, M.Tech
Company Name : UBISOFT Entertainment India Pvt. Ltd.
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin”s Creed, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune! We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit.
|Click Here to Apply|