B.E/ B.Tech Freshers required for the position Software Engineer in Uber. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
Uber Off Campus Drive B.E/ B.Tech freshers 2017 for Software Engineer. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for this job from Uber.
Key Highlights Of Job Recruitment
|Total No Of Vacancy
Candidates can Get the Software Engineer Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Software Engineer
|Total Vacancy: Not Mentioned
|Education required: B.E/ B.Tech
- Strong coding abilities. You have advanced knowledge of at least one programming language, and of OOP patterns. You’ve used programming tools (e.g. version control) and already have a couple of full stack projects under your belt.
- Fast learner. We’re looking for software engineers who perk up learning new technologies or a new partner API. You keep yourself up-to-date with the latest technological trends. You’re constantly on the lookout for opportunities to try out new things.
- Speed and quality. You strive on proving that these are not mutually exclusive — that you can achieve both at the same time. You obsess about delivering business results as fast as possible.
- Ownership. You feel ownership over everything you ship; you’d never call code “released” until you’re confident it’s correct, fast and elegant. You pride yourself on thorough monitoring, concise up-to-date documentation, and adequate test coverage. You thrive in a startup culture where all hands are on deck, and consider no challenge too big or too small.
- A standout colleague. You believe that you can achieve more when you work in a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others’ candid feedback for continuous improvement. You want to work with different finance, mobile, product, design and fraud teams to build the best solution for Uber.
- Design and business insight. You understand requirements beyond the written word. Whether you’re working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of customers, your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Free & Discounted UBER rides
|Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from a top engineering college
Graduating in 2017
- Stellar internship experience but no full-time work experience required.
|Last Date to Apply Online :01/04/2017
|Company Profile :Not Mentioned
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs