Process and monitor Healthcare claims data using the scheduling tool. Monitor systems and applications using the monitoring tool.
- Work to resolve issues using Standard Operating Procedures.
- Complete assigned tasks and tickets within the stipulated time
- Escalate undocumented issues in a timely manner.
- Work with senior team members to drive process improvements.
- Comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) policies and regulations.
- A Bachelors or Masters Degree from any reputed University, preferably a BE, BCA or MCA degree.
- Working knowledge in UNIX or Linux (any flavor).
- Ability to quickly understand the use of software tools, processes and procedures.
- Working knowledge in the Windows environment.
- Aptitude for technical concepts and good problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA
Company Name : Truven Health Analytics
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Truven Health Analytics helps customers improve healthcare quality and access, and reduce costs. Our analytic strength arises from real world experience and scientific training. It’s fueled by the broadest and deepest data access in the private sector – and reinforced by our healthcare know-how. This powerful combination allows us to guide our customers to the best path to meet and even exceed their improvement goals.
|Click here to Apply|