To identify/classify various types of medical records and capture relevant data as per instruction, must be well versed with interpreting the medical information from the records.
- The associate should be able to decipher information related to history and examination and present the event in the most appropriate format as per the case requirement. (Process compliance 100%)
- To verify consistency of the ROS (Review of systems) and PFSH (Past, Family, Social histories) recorded by physician/RN/PAC/ ancillary staff or on a form completed by the patient.
- Should have basic knowledge on drugs, medical devices, common medical treatment procedures at Primary care, Secondary care or Tertiary care level in healthcare systems
- To interpret hand written notes such as doctors and nurse notes, If the physician did not document certain events / diagnostic test; the rationale for ordering diagnostic and other ancillary services should be inferred and reported to the process lead;
- The associate should record the medical events chronologically and document the care of the patient
- To understand the concept of medical malpractice lawsuits, i.e. understanding- deviations in the standard of care- understanding who would have been responsible, when it would have had happened and what was the main damage out of it
- Understanding the case focus and getting information into chronology
- The associate should verify the plaintiff fact sheet and compare it with the available medical records.
- To know to seek help from the seniors/ MDs sooner rather than later
- The associate should review past and present diagnoses and identify appropriate health risk factors.
Technical Skills Required (Preferable)
- Basic knowledge in Adobe, MS word, Excel or Power Point
- Build expertise in global English language to meet the standards of medical documentation
- Good typing and keyboard skills
- Attitude towards continuous Medical education and subject oneself to periodic assessments to demonstrate progress in acquiring relevant skills
- High level of interpersonal communication skills in interacting with professionals with varying background such as senior doctors and other experts
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Independence, Documentation Skills, Problem Solving, Analyzing Information , Dependability, Results Driven
- Flexible to work in extended working hours to meet project requirement
- Understanding native English speakers (especially American) accent (on the phone or on the videos)
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : BDS / Any Postgraduate
Company Name : TRIVENT SYSTEMS PVT LTD
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Trivent Systems Private Limited, one of the pioneers in Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) business, was established in 2002, at Pennsylvania, US. It caters medical and legal support services to U.S. law firms with its highly efficient team of medical professionals & lawyers. To meet our growing demand, we are hiring Doctors (Medical Talents). “Not a Medical Billing, Coding or Transcription Work”
|Click here to Apply|