BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MS Fresher’s required for the position Quality Engineer in Trimble at Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Trimble Hiring BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MS freshers 2015 for Quality Engineer at Chennai. Candidates who have completed BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MS can apply for this job from Trimble.
Company Name: Trimble
Job Post Name: Quality Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Study product requirements and design & develop test plans and test cases.
2. Test software releases during the product development cycle.
3. Report test results and log bugs into the bug database.
4. Track bugs to closure.
5. Assist in automation of the test function by developing automation test scripts and execute them.
6. Coordinate with the development team, understand software release process and get the release to closure.
7. Provide necessary test data to development team.
8. Plan, organize and execute assignments with very little or moderate supervision.
9. Responsible for test execution within the required deadlines. Deliveries can be test reports, test plan, bug related test data, etc.
10. Coordinate with the team for timely delivery of test data. Ensure the quality of work by getting test case reviews by developers, peer test case review, etc.
11. Other responsibilities as assigned by the management from time to time.
Qualifications & Experience :
1. Graduated from a tier-2 institute not earlier than 2010.
2. B.E / B.Tech or M.E / M.Tech / M.S. in Computer Science Engineering or an equivalent degree.
3. Should have scored minimum 80% marks since 10th Standard.
4. Working experience in an Agile environment.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
At Intel, we see technology as more than a practical tool. We envision it as a true extension of our natural, creative selves, elevating our expectations of how intuitive and helpful our devices and environments should be, whether it’s proactively responding to needs, freeing from wires that leash us, or ridding the need to memorize countless passwords
|Click here to Apply|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017