Trigent Software Limited Walk-in interview for fresher’s on 24th July – 29th July 2015 for L1 Support Engineer at Bangalore. BE/B.Tech, MCA, B Sc graduates can apply for the opening. Grab the great job opportunity to kick start your career as a fresher. Before you apply, read the job profile clearly to get to know the eligibility criteria. Trigent Software Walk-In BE/B.Tech, MCA, B Sc freshers 2015 for L1 Support Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech, MCA, B Sc can apply for this job from Trigent Software Limited.
Company Name: Trigent Software Limited
Qualification: BE/B.Tech, MCA, B Sc
Job Post Name: L1 Support Engineer
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: 2,00,000 – 2,25,000 PA
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Fundamental Technical knowhow on system trouble shooting, few prominent knowledge areas are:-
Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (9X, NT, 2000, XP)
Printers and print Services
E-Mail and Internet mail
Familiar with Lotus Notes and MS Outlook email clients.
2. Excellent communication skills, with neutral accent. (Voice based Support)
3. Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes
– BE / B.Tech (any stream) any stream from 2014/2015 batch. Should have cleared all semester exams (no backlogs)
– BCA / B.Sc. (CS) candidates with excellent academic background can also apply.
– Candidates should have excellent communication skills.
– Decent knowledge related to operating system, hardware, networking, etc
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Trigent is CMM Level 4 software Development Company having our development center in Bangalore and head office situated in Boston (USA). We are also Microsoft Gold certified partner. You can visit http://www.trigent.com to know more about our company.
Walk-In Venue Details:-
Walk-In Date :- 24th July – 29th July 2015
Walk-In Time :- 10 AM
|Click here for More Details|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016