Trigent Software Limited Walk-in interview for fresher’s on 3rd to 6th of November, 2015 for L1 Support Engineer/service desk Management at Bangalore.Any Graduate can apply for the opening.Grab the great job opportunity to kick start your career as a fresher. Before you apply, read the job profile clearly to get to know the eligibility criteria. Trigent Software Limited Walk-In Any Graduate freshers 2015 for L1 Support Engineer/service desk Management at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for this job from Trigent Software Limited.
Company Name: Trigent Software Limited
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: L1 Support Engineer/service desk Management
Experience: 0 – 4 yrs
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Salary: 3,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Hi, We have a walk in going on in Trigent Softwere. Below are the interview details and job description.
Take ownership for the co-ordination, investigation, and documentation of customer requests, issues, and problems.
– Will be the primary point of contact for the customer.
– Ensures that correct resolutions are discovered and involves appropriate parties in resolving problems when needed.
– Perform incident notification and escalation
– Perform timely follow up on incidents to ensure customer satisfaction
– Develops and maintains product knowledge, business, and professional skills by participating in on-the-job and other training courses.
– Actively participates in preventive maintenance, by documenting common problems and scripts for customer support.
– Develops and maintains knowledge of Incident Management Tool, Knowledgebase and of the Service Desk procedures and business environment.
– Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance and is receptive to constructive feedback.
– Work independently and maintain a high degree of professional conduct at all times. Adhere to Accenture Core Values
– Develop and maintain technical skills and understanding of the Service Desk.
Have the ability to understand and successfully resolve problems using knowledge base tools and techniques.
– Able to maintain a methodical and logical approach to problem solving even when under pressure
– Good knowledge and experience of supporting Microsoft Office applications.
– Good knowledge and experience of supporting Active Directory, VPN and Blackberry
Minimum Skill Requirement:
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
2. Willingness to learn
3. Work independently and maintain a high degree of professional conduct at all times.
4. Good Knowledge and experience of supporting Microsoft Office applications.
Good to Have:
1. Basic understanding about ITIL Framework
2. Experience in troubleshooting Blackberry, VPN.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
A brief description about Trigent Software:
Trigent is CMM Level 4 software Development Company having our development center in Bangalore and head office situated in Boston (USA). We are also Microsoft Gold certified partner. You can visit http://www.trigent.com to know more about our company.
Walk-In Venue Details:
Walk-In Date :- 3rd to 6th of November, 2015
Walk-In Time :- 10.00 AM
Walk-In Address:- Trigent Software, Ltd., JP & DJ Arcade, 2nd Floor, No. 69 Millers Road, Bangalore 560052, Landmark: Opposite High Ground Police Station and next to Golden Millennium.