BE/B.Tech Fresher’s required for the position Associate Software Engineering in Trigent at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Trigent Hiring BE/B.Tech freshers 2015 for Associate Software Engineering at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for this job from Trigent.
Company Name: Trigent
Job Post Name: Associate Software Engineering
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Candidates should be strong in any of the programing languages like C, C++, Java, .NET.
2. Excellent communication skills.(Both verbally and Written)
1. Should have excellent communication skills.
2. BE / B.Tech (CS/IS/ENE/EC/IT)MCA from 2014 batch with 70% all through in 10th 12th and graduation can apply.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Trigent is an early pioneer in IT outsourcing and the offshore software development business. For nearly 20 years we have helped hundreds of customers balance their cost-performance parameters for IT projects via sustainable, long term relationships with Trigent. Our hybrid engagement model is designed to leverage the best of US and India so that our customers are the ultimate beneficiaries.
|Click here to Apply|