Towers Watson Hiring B.Com/ B.Sc/ BBA/ Other graduates freshers 2015 for Intern at Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed B.Com/ B.Sc/ BBA/ Other graduates can apply for this job from Towers Watson.
Company Name: Towers Watson
Qualification: B.Com/ B.Sc/ BBA/ Other graduates
Job Post Name: Intern
Job Location: Gurgaon
Industry: IT/Software Industry
- As a Summer Intern in our Data Services team, you will work on a variety of compensation and benefits surveys and related assignments.
- You will serve as a key resource for the Senior Analyst/ Consultant in charge of each of your engagements by working with clients to collect compensation and benefits data, conduct checks and validation as well as support data analysis and reporting by heavily utilizing excel and other technology tools.
- Market research in support of business development initiatives
- Building up an exhaustive database across industry verticals
- Collection, collation and analysis of data
- Pursuing Graduation in commerce, mathematics, statistics, economics or business management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong working knowledge of software applications for analysis and reporting, particularly MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Good analytical and research capabilities with the ability to challenge conventional thinking
- Self-driven achiever with a value for teamwork, collaboration, decisiveness, integrity in all that is done
- Analytical; able to draw conclusions from data in a logical and systematic way
- Conceptual; ability to go beyond the details and see the big picture
- Ability to acquire, share, and disseminate new information and knowledge
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Towers Watson is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk and financial management. With 15,000 associates around the world, we offer consulting, technology and solutions in the areas of benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management.Our focus is on giving you the clarity to make the right decisions and take the right actions. And our approach is grounded in perspective — the kind that comes from our deep experience working on a wide range of issues.
|Click here to Apply|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017