Marketing executives are involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea.
- It is a varied role that includes planning, advertising, public relations, event organisation, product development, distribution, sponsorship and research. The work is often challenging and fast-paced.
- Many organisations have marketing departments, meaning that marketing executives can be found in both the private and public sectors, ranging from the financial, retailing and media industries to voluntary and public sector organisations.
- The responsibilities of a marketing executive vary depending on the size of the organisation and sector, and whether the focus is on selling a product or service or on raising awareness of an issue that affects the public.
- Marketing executives may also be known as marketing officers or coordinators.
- Typical work activities : Marketing executives contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns.
- Tasks can involve:
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press – local, regional, national and specialist publications – or on the radio, depending on the organisation and the campaign.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs.
- Writing and proofreading copy.
- Liaising with designers and printers.
- Organising photo shoots.
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship.
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- managing budgets.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor activity;
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Raipur
Qualification : Any Graduate/ MBA/PGDM
Company Name : TOURMASTI TRAVELS PVT. LTD
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : TourMasti Travels Pvt. Ltd. is committed to serve the people with all the services of touring comfort. We hereby, try to simplify a combination of luxury and comfort at your door-step. We are focused to guarantee the level of magnify your dignity, when you are on the wheels to celebrate outside your home. TourMasti Travels Pvt. Ltd. offers real tourism and valued services. We offer excellent service to the guests as per their requirements. We believe in an established philosophy that represents India’s best hospitality ethics i.e. “Atithi Devo Bhawah” (Guest is the God). Our exclusive Tourist Guide and Specially Designed Packages offer you the most unforgettable tour experiences. Our exquisite Adventure Tours, Wildlife Tours and other Tour Itineraries around the world take you for an unparalleled one hand experience of Fairs & Festivals, Beaches, Celebrations, Incentives Tours, Ayurveda Yoga & Spa. TourMasti Travels Pvt. Ltd. acts as a complete tour planner for travelers and is a one-stop shop for every travel need. Being one of the most efficient India travel operators, we have extended top of the class services to our prestigious clients from various countries across the globe. The organization is managed by people with a rich experience and in-depth knowledge in the hospitality industry.
|Click here to Apply|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016